With an array of unique properties, our foil tape products give you peace of mind that you can pull off any packaging job with minimal fuss and maximum practicality:
- Self-adhesive - coated with a rubber-based, pressure-sensitive adhesive, our aluminium tape is incredibly easy to apply, even on irregular surfaces. Sticking to each and every surface, it provides maximum convenience with minimal effort. Remember to clean and dry any surface before applying to prevent any dust or dirt from compromising the application. After that, all you’ll need to do is cut the tape to the length required and smooth it over the seam
- Strength and durability - with the aluminum providing a sturdy backbone, this silver foil tape solution is one of the strongest tapes money can buy. Capable of withstanding UV degradation, high temperatures (even from flames) and all forms of extreme weather, you can use this tape inside or out - safe in the knowledge that its strength and durability will never be compromised
- Thermal conductor - as foil insulation tape, this popular tape solution is also a natural thermal conductor and anti-vapour sealant, meaning it can withstand high temperatures without emitting any heat and becoming a hazard
- Versatility - foil tape is incredibly versatile in its application, fit for a wide range of uses. With 48mm and 96mm widths available, you’re sure to find a suitable option for your businesses, whatever it is you’re packaging
For a wide range of uses
With practical properties aplenty, our range of aluminium tape is well-suited to many different applications, including but not limited to:
- Packaging - if you’re shipping a parcel overseas, the strength and durability of our aluminium foil tape will give you peace of mind that your box’s contents will remain safe and secure during transit. This is particularly true if shipping internationally to warmer or more adverse climates, where the tape’s weatherproof and temperature-resistant properties shine
- Insulation - using silver insulation tape products like those found in our foil tape range comes with a range of benefits, including its ability to reduce and prevent air leakages. Applicable to foil-faced PIR boards, multifoils and vapour control layers, you can use this tape on both walls and roofs, as well as for properly sealing any edges
- Ventilation and air conditioning systems - ducting systems with leaks can quickly lead to wasted energy and increased bills as a result. Luckily, our aluminum tape provides the perfect fix, helping to seal any joints or gaps with ease. Better yet, it will reflect any heat or light while providing high-quality moisture resistance in the process
High quality products at low prices
Whatever your business’s requirements, No1 Packaging’s range of aluminium foil tape is sure to provide the ideal packaging solution. With free next day UK delivery on all orders over £50 and bulk-buy options available on all of our aluminum tape, shop our range today to find great-value products paired with the highest level of customer service.
For more information about any products within our aluminium foil tape range, get in touch with the friendly and knowledgeable No1 Packaging team today.