As leading packaging suppliers to businesses across the UK, we stock a varied and versatile selection of silver foil tapes here at No1 Packaging.
Primed for industrial applications such as pipe insulation, roofing and ventilation installations, our aluminium foil tape is a must-have for heavy-duty jobs.
Shop our full aluminium tape range online now and discover a wide range of practical properties, as well as bulk-buy discounts and free next working day delivery on orders over £50.
Why use aluminium foil tape?
With an array of unique practical properties, our premium foil tape products give you peace of mind that you can pull off any sealing job with minimal fuss and maximum practicality.
Some of our silver foil tape’s best practical properties include:
- Self-adhesion: applying our aluminium tape couldn’t be simpler. Featuring an easy-to-remove peelable liner, it provides maximum convenience with minimal effort. With an acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive technology, this robust foil tape delivers a strong bond with each and every surface, including irregular surfaces
- Strength and durability: with the aluminium providing a sturdy backbone, this silver foil tape solution is one of the strongest tapes money can buy. Capable of withstanding UV exposure, extreme temperatures from -30C up to 120C and all forms of extreme weather, aluminium tape is suitable for indoor and outdoor with excellent adhesion, thermal stability and cohesion
- Thermal conductor: made from lightweight aluminium, this foil insulation tape is a natural thermal conductor, meaning it can withstand high temperatures without emitting any heat which could be hazardous
- Anti-vapour: designed to deliver an airtight seal, aluminium foil tape works as a highly effective anti-vapour sealant for roofing and walls, helping to prevent moisture and other vapours from seeping through
- Versatility: foil tape is incredibly versatile in its application as it’s light and pliable, meaning it can mould to provide a strong seal on any surface
Your foil tape options
At No1 Packaging, we bring you a choice of aluminium foil tape options, making sure you find a suitable solution whatever your needs are.
Take your pick from:
- 50mm width on 10m roll
- 24mm width on 45m roll
- 48mm width on 45m roll
- 72mm width on 45m roll
Aluminium tape applications
With practical properties aplenty, our range of aluminium tape is well-suited to many different applications where you need to protect sensitive surfaces like rubber, plastic and fibreglass against heat, moisture or chemical exposure.
These applications include but aren’t limited to:
- Insulation: using aluminium tape for insulation comes with a range of benefits, including its ability to reduce and prevent air leakages and reduce heat loss. Applicable to foil-faced PIR boards, multifoils and vapour control layers, you can use this foil insulation tape on walls, floors and roofs to properly seal joints and edges
- Ventilation and air conditioning systems: designed to provide an airtight fix for ducting systems, aluminium foil tape provides the perfect solution for sealing joints or gaps to prevent moisture and vapour leaks that result in wasted energy and increased bills
- Heating systems: being flame-retardant and a natural thermal conductor makes foil insulation tape an invaluable sealing solution for protecting and sealing heating system installations with plastic and rubber components
- Packaging: aluminium tape isn’t typically used for everyday shipping, but, if you need airtight, UV and heat-resistant sealing to secure shipments, it can be a viable solution. This is particularly true when shipping internationally to warmer or more adverse climates, where the tape’s weatherproof and temperature-resistant properties shine
- Whatever application you’re using aluminium foil tape for, remember to clean and dry any surface before applying to prevent any dust or dirt from compromising the application. This will ensure your foil tape delivers optimal adhesion for long-lasting performance once it’s been cut to the length and smoothed over the seam.
Buying aluminium foil tape online
Whatever requirements your business has for aluminium tape, No1 Packaging has you covered. Within our foil tape range, you’ll find high-quality products at the lowest possible prices, meaning you can enjoy the best of both worlds.
In addition, we offer free next working day UK shipping on all orders over £50, so you won’t have to wait long for your order to arrive. Plus, you’ll find an array of bulk-buy options, so you can enjoy even bigger savings when you buy in larger quantities.
To find great deals on premium foil tape, shop our range online today. If you require more information about our aluminium foil tape range or any other products, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly and knowledgeable team today.